Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ten Dumbest Quotes

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.
- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
- Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President

I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
- Greg Norman, Golfer

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.»
- Mariah Carey, pop singer

They misunderestimated me.
- George W Bush, Bentonville, Arkansas

Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.
- Keppel Enderbery, Former Australian cabinet minister

Put the 'off' button on.
- George W. Bush, Associated Press, 14th February 2000

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
- Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President

The internet is a great way to get on the net.
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate

I don't make friends over a pound of salt.
- One Motherfucker

No comments: